2015 will be here before you know it. Do you want to make it your best year yet? If you do, we’d like to make a few suggestions. The first, is to add custom challenge coins to your advertising budget. A promotional item rich with symbolism and perceived value can increase the success of your business endeavors every day of the year.
Custom coins remain one of the most highly revered gift items available. The reason for that is simple. Who doesn’t like receiving something honorable and memorable? The military has been using challenge coins for decades to reward, thank, encourage, support, and educate the troops. Businesses, organizations, schools, clubs, religious institutions, and sports teams have followed suit by creating and using custom coins in a variety of ways.
Here are ten ways to make 2015 a memorable year for your business:
- Set up an employee recognition program and transform your workplace into a well-oiled machine of productivity and positivity.
- Thank customers in a truly personal and memorable way.
- Build relationships with other businesses in the area.
- Advertise a program, product, service or event.
- Raise funds for a worthy cause in your community.
- Use coins to build sales by offering a free gift with specific purchases.
- Create sponsorship opportunities with other businesses by building your credibility.
- Use challenge coins to support youth sports or other youth organizations.
- Increase online sales with additional advertising on the face of a custom challenge coin.
- Enhance the public’s perception of you as a business owner by adding to your branding, outreach, and charitable efforts through a unique gift item/marketing tool.
Make 2015 memorable for your business. Increase your chances of success by creating and using custom challenge coins in your day-to-day operations. You’ll impress everyone you come into contact with because of your unique and memorable gift.
Contact Challenge Coins Plus with your request for a no obligation, free price quote. We’ll send it and a digital file containing the custom artwork that we created for you to the email address we have on file for you. Take a look at the materials that we sent you and approve your design.
Once we’ve been given the green light from you, we’ll proceed with your order. Your custom challenge coins will be manufactured and sent to the address of your choice. If it’s in the US, we pay the cost of shipping your order to you.
Email your ideas, questions, and logo/emblem to email@example.com. Call 1-800-252-0904 toll-free for more information and to get the design process started. We welcome your creative ideas and are happy to share a few of our own with you. Together, we can make 2015 your most exciting year yet as a business owner.